2015 Yamaha EF12000DE
Invite Your Friends Over For Some Electricity.
Really, there's just not much our highest-output gas-powered 120/240-volt output generator can't handle.
- With up to 50 amps 240V and 120/240 dual voltage output, the EF12000DE can handle most anything during a power outage
- The EF12000DE is our highest output gasoline-powered 120/240- volt output generator
- It uses a twin-cylinder 653cc, 4-stroke, OHV engine to deliver 12,000 watts maximum AC output with outstanding fuel efficiency
- It has the convenience of electric starting (battery not included) and its compact size makes it highly portable
- It provides 8 hours of continuous operation at rated load without refueling to power up super heavy-load equipment like well pumps, air compressors, table saws and more. Great as a backup generator
- Dual voltage — Provides the versatility of 120 and 240 volt operation
- OHV engine (overhead valve) — Precise valve actuation and heavy-duty design offer improved efficiency, increased reliability and quite operation
- Cast iron cylinder lining — Provides optimal heat dissipation, consistent performance during continuous use and long engine life
- Oil Watch Warning System — Automatically shuts off before oil level is low and cannot be re-started until oil is added. Prevents engine damage and costly repairs while enhancing long-term durability
- Auto Voltage Regulation — Guarantees correct power delivery even with extension cords, enhances performance, adds convenience
- Transistor Controlled Ignition (T.C.I.) — Provides clean, efficient spark that ensures fast, easy starting. Low maintenance, reliable operation
- Noise suppressor — Reduces electrical interference with TVs and radios
- Auto decompression — Automatically “opens” exhaust valve slightly to reduce initial back pressure when starting making manual starting effortless
- USFS-approved spark arrestor — Offers quiet operation and keeps sparks from exiting exhaust system, reducing chance of fires caused by an errant spark
- GFCI — Ground Fault Circuit Interruption shuts off power when it senses a leak to ground to reduce risk of electric shock
- Fuel gauge — Lets operator monitor how much fuel is left
- Electric starter* — For convenient ease of operation
- Economy idle — When there is no load on the generator, it automatically returns to idle for improved fuel efficiency and quieter operation
- AC non-fuse thermal breaker — Protects AC circuit in case of an overload for added durability and peace of mind
- Wheel kit Easier service, added value
- Tool kit— Makes service easier
- Factory warranty — Covers the entire generator for defects in parts and workmanship for three (3) years
- Type: Brush, AVR AC Generator
- Maximum AC Output: 12,000 watts
- Rated AC Output: 9500 watts
- Rated / Maximum AC Current: 79.2 / 100.0 amps @ 120V - 39.6 / 50.0 amps @ 240V
- Engine: OHV, air-cooled, twin cylinder, 4-stroke
- Displacement: 653cc
- L x W x H: 33.3 x 29.6 x 33.3 in
- Dry Weight: 327.8 lb
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 11.4 gal
- Continuous Operation at Rated Load: 8.9 hr
- Noise Level: 80.0 dBA
- Warranty: 3 Years Limited Warranty
Available Accessories & Options
- Accessory Remote Control — With a 33 ft. cord
- Accessory Hour Meter/Tachometer — Keep track of running time for service needs
- Am/Watt Appliance Load Tester — Gives quick, accurate readout of watts or amps used by 120 volt AC electrical devices
- Yamaha Extended Service — Additional 1, 2 or 3 years of Y.E.S. is available
- Engine Type
- OHV, Forced Air-Cooled, Four-Stroke, Twin Cylinder
- 653 cc
- 33.3 in.
- 29.6 in.
- 33.3 in.
- 327.8 lb.
- AC Output
- Maximum: 12,000 W; Rated 9500 W
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- 11.4 gal.
- Noise Level
- 80.0 dBA
- Run Time
- 8.9 hrs.