2018 Yamaha TT-R50E
Bee Line Sports Center
Stop in today and check out the Yamaha TTR50E. This bike is a perfect starter for your youngster! Electric start and a 4-stroke engine make it as reliable as you would expect from YAMAHA. Just in time for Christmas!!
START 'EM YOUNG, START 'EM RIGHT
Electric start and three‑speed automatic transmission make this the perfect bike for learning.
- Engine Type: 49cc air-cooled SOHC 4-stroke; 2 valves
- Bore x Stroke: 36.0mm x 48.6mm
- Compression Ratio: 9.5:1
- Fuel Delivery: Mikuni® VM11 carburetor
- Ignition: CDI
- Transmission: Constant-mesh 3-speed; automatic clutch
- Final Drive: Chain
- Suspension / Front: Inverted telescopic fork; 3.8-in travel
- Suspension / Rear: Single shock; 2.8-in travel
- Brakes / Front: Drum, 80mm
- Brakes / Rear: Drum, 80mm
- Tires / Front: 2.50-10-4PR
- Tires / Rear: 2.50-10-4PR
- L x W x H: 51.4 in. x 23.4 in. x 31.3 in.
- Seat Height: 21.9 in.
- Wheelbase: 36.4 in.
- Rake (Caster Angle): 25.5 deg.
- Trail: 1.3 in.
- Maximum Ground Clearance: 5.3 in.
- Fuel Capacity: 0.8 gal.
- Fuel Economy**: n/a
- Wet Weight***: 126 lb.
- Warranty: 90 Day (Limited Factory Warranty)
- Convenient Electric Start: The TT-R50E gets the same pushbutton electric starting feature as our full line of electric-start TT-Rs.
- Accessible Performance: Great for learning and/or playing, complete with 49cc of four-stroke fun feeding power through a three-speed automatic-clutch transmission.
- Ultra-Low Seat Height: Big YZ styling meets little people's stature; the seat's only 21.9 inches from the dirt.
- Advanced Suspension: Inverted fork and Monocross® rear end provide great handling.
- Robust Final Drive: Large chain cover for maximum protection and minimal maintenance.
- Useable, Entry-Level Motor: 49cc air-cooled, SOHC powerplant puts out smooth, reliable four-stroke power perfect for kids and small novices.
- Automatic Clutch: Three-speed gearbox with automatic centrifugal clutch makes learning to shift gears a breeze.
- Convenient Electric Start: Convenient electric starter for effortless starting.
- Compact Engine: Compact-design cases keep overall engine width down for a narrow feel and great handling.
- Responsive Power: 11mm Mikuni® VM-type carburetor with automatic on/off electric heater ensures crisp, dependable throttle response.
- Low Maintenance Engine: Automatic cam chain tensioner reduces maintenance.
- Digital Ignition: CDI ignition system delivers hot, reliable spark and requires minimal maintenance.
- Forestry-Friendly Exhaust: Lightweight, upswept exhaust system is quiet and contains a USFS-approved spark arrestor.
- Simple and Strong Frame: Curved steel backbone frame keeps the TT-R50E narrow and has three engine-mounting points for excellent rigidity and handling.
- Compact Inverted Fork: Inverted fork with 22mm sliders provides 3.8 inches of smooth front wheel travel for a great ride and handling.
- Lightweight Single Shock: Monocross® rear suspension is controlled by a single coil-over shock and provides 2.8 inches of bump-smothering rear wheel travel.
- Enclosed Drum Brakes: Front and rear 80mm drum brakes deliver strong, dependable stopping power, and the rear's activated by a right foot pedal just like the big YZs.
- Durable Knobby Tires: 10-inch front and rear wheels with knobby tires offer great grip and exceptional wear.
- Ultra-Low Seat Height: Low, 21.9-inch seat height allows most kids to put both feet down for enhanced handling and added confidence.
- Standard Security: Key-type ignition switch deters unauthorized riding.
- Adjustable Restrictor:
- Racy Styling: Cool-looking YZ bodywork includes an integrated front fender/number plate.
- Folding Sidestand:
- Grippy Footpegs: Large, folding, cleated foot pegs provide excellent footing.
NOTES:Wet weight includes the vehicle with all standard equipment and all fluids, including oil, coolant (as applicable) and a full tank of fuel. It does not include the weight of options or accessories. Wet weight is useful in making real-world comparisons with other models. The riders depicted on this website are professionals, and all of the action was shot on a closed course. At Yamaha, we want every ride to be safe and enjoyable. Always dress properly for your ride with a helmet, eye protection and protective clothing. Avoid excessive speeds and never engage in stunt riding. Never ride under the influence of alcohol or other drugs; it is illegal and dangerous. Always inspect your Yamaha before riding. Read the Owner's Manual and the product warning labels before operation. Yamaha and the Motorcycle Safety Foundation encourage you to ride safely and respect the environment. For safety and training information, see your dealer or call the MSF at 800.446.9227.
- Engine Type
- Air-cooled SOHC 4-stroke; 2 valves
- Bore and Stroke
- 36.0mm x 48.6mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Mikuni® VM11 carburetor
- Front Suspension
- Inverted telescopic fork; 3.8-in travel
- Front Brakes
- Drum, 80mm
- Front Tire
- Rear Suspension
- Single shock; 2.8-in travel
- Rear Brakes
- Drum, 80mm
- Rear Tire
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 126 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 0.8 gal.
- 36.4 in.
- Ground Clearance
- 5.3 in.
- Seat Height
- 21.9 in.
- 1.3 in.
- 25.5 deg.
- Constant-mesh 3-speed; automatic clutch
- Final Drive
- Team Yamaha Blue
- 90 Day (Limited Factory Warranty)