2015 Triton XT12-101QP
Triton Trailers has again added another nice series of models to the XT lineup. The XT12-101 QP is a 12' two place trailer has a full length Quickslide™ channel for adjustability of your tiedowns, plus LED lights on the trailer (except the tailights). The "QP" models have an adjustable channel is great for those who want a little more control of tongue weight, adjustable for carrying different sleds, more accessory options, and/or would like a system that is lockable with a padlock. All other standard features mirror the regular XT Series trailers.
- Number of Vehicles: 2
- Bed Length (in.): 144
- Bed Width: 101
- Carrying Capacity w/o Brakes: 1735
- GVWR w/o Brakes: 2200
- No. of Axles: 1
- Overall Length (in.): 196
- Plywood Thickness: 1/2 in.
- Ramp Std.: No
- Standard Tires: 20.5X10C
- Tiedowns: Quickslide
- Tilt Bed: Yes
- Tire Upgrade Options: 5.30x12C, 20.5x10C, 20.5x10E, ST145/R12E (AVAIL. IN REG. OR ALUM. RIMS), ST175/80D 13C (AVAIL. IN REG. OR ALUM. RIMS), ST205/75 D14C, ST205/75R 14C (AVAIL. IN REG. OR ALUM. RIMS), ST205/75 D15C, ST205/75R 15C (AVAIL. IN REG. OR ALUM. RIMS)
- Tongue Jack: No
- Tongue Style: Wishbone
- Trailer Weight: 465
- Coveralls - the ultimate covers for your trailer!
- #04775 Aluminum Salt Shield
- #07984 Spring Lift Kit -Wishbone tongues
- #06933 Gas Shock Lift Kit
- #08519 Spare Tire Carrier
- #02464 Spare Tire Bracket
- #09530 Paddlegrabber Kits
- Ski Guides #07289 5' or #07289-1 6'
- #03164 Long Shackle Padlock
- #08840 Quickslide™ Tiedown Kit (pr)
- #07837 Quickslide™ Eyebolt Tiedown Kit (pr)
- #07835 Flush Mount D-ring Kit (pr)
- #07834 Recessed Mount D-ring Kit (pr)
- #01145 Swivel Wheel Tongue Jack
- #07994 1 1/16" Bearing Kit
- #02446 Add-A-Nut Kit (one per)
- #03376 10" Wheel Covers (pr)
- #06963 Front Rail Kit
- #03666 18" Wheel Chock
- #02784 Stake Pocket Kit -Snow
- #14900 Ski Deflector Kit
- Bunk Kits
- #15313 Hub Carrier Kit
- 1/2" Marine grade fully treated plywood with a limited lifetime warranty
- Four cord rubber torsion axles for durability, smooth ride and independent suspension.
- 2" Coupler with Safety chains equipped with spring loaded clips and lock pin for added safety when hauling.
- Full deck length Quickslide™ Channel for infinite tiedown positions
- 3 Year Limited Warranty when warranty registered online. Full warranty details listed under the warranty section. (Non-registered trailers have a one year warranty)
- Fully welded all aluminum alloy frame for years of worry free use and NO paint to chip.
- All welded aluminum frame for many years of worry free use over lesser designs that bolt together.
- LED lights are standard on entire trailer except for the tailights. LED option is available for the tailights, ask your Triton dealer for details.
- Aluminum extrusions used throughout the trailer for strength, multiple functionality, and durability
- Replaceable rear deck protector for easier loading and protection of the rear edge of the plywood deck
- Tongue latch system takes out the slack between the deck and the tongue much like a "vise" greatly reducing any rattling that creates tongue damage over time.
- Sealed and shockproof lights mounted in rubber grommets for years of trouble free use and durability
- Aluminum wishbone tongue for strength and stability. Comes with latching system that cinches tight like a vise to secure and to take out the slack between the deck and tongue.
- Vinyl dipped tiedown bars with Sur-Lock system for Quickslide™ channel, lockable with simple padlock
- DOT approved lighting and tires for US and Canada
- Gullwing Tiedown Bars
- E-Z Lube grease system flows the grease past both bearings for longer bearing life and easy maintenace
- Carrying Capacity
- 1735 lb.
- Number of Vehicles
- Trailer Weight
- 465 lb.
- 2200 lb.
- Number of Axles
- Tire Size
- Tongue Jack
- Tilt Bed
- Inside Bed Width
- 101 in.
- Overall Length
- 196 in.
- Bed Length
- 144 in.